Mulberry Bank Auctions are currently looking for a General Valuer for their busy Glasgow saleroom. The position will be full time.
Auction House experience is essential and Auctioneering experience is desirable.
The successful candidate must have the ability to work in a small team and be happy to turn their hand to all aspects of the business. A conscientious attitude and a strong work ethic are essential. To be considered for the position, the successful candidate must also be computer literate and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
You will be involved in but not restricted to the following duties:
- Antiques valuations both on site and at customer's homes.
- Probate and other written valuations.
- Research and cataloguing of auction consignments.
- Liaising with regular buyers and sellers.
- New Business generation.
- Auctioneering and/or other sale day duties.
- Post sale tasks.
- Photography of lots for auction.
- Setting up the saleroom for auctions.
- Other general office and saleroom duties
If you feel you have the required skills, qualifications and capabilities to excel within this role, please send a copy of your CV to Kirstyh@mulberrybankauctions.com